Charitable donations of money and time.
Join our Fellowship: paypal.me/HFSD/25 - the HFSD annual membership fee is $25.
Lifetime membership, $500: paypal.me/hfsd/500
Please contribute to our educational non-profit by make a donation to: paypal.me/HFSD - thank you!
To pay by check or money order, send your dues or donation to the following address:
Humanist Fellowship of San Diego, P.O. Box 12133, San Diego, Ca 92112-3133
Or please consider donating:
- your time and talents,
- meeting space for lectures and gatherings,
- food and beverages for our meetings.
The Humanist Fellowship of San Diego is supported by passionate volunteers.
We believe that this life is all that we have, and that whatever we do to serve others and care for our planet must be done here and now. And, by us.
What Can You Do?
- Help us manage our social media on twitter, facebook, etc. and in local online publications.
- Join the host teams at meetings, lectures, speaker engagements, etc. We always need friendly people to say hello and point the way.
- Help up making and spreading informational materials: stickers, flyers, brochures.
- We need photos of our programs and participants.
- If you have a little more time, we need help with outreach, office and accounting chores, and publicizing events in print media.
Dear HFSD Members and Supporters,
May I ask for a few minutes of your time to answer these 10 questions, or only 7 if you say "No" to the first. Your information will be used for internal planning and optionally online to describe HFSD (e.g. website).
- Would you like your name to be publicly associated with HFSD?
- Your full name as you want it to be presented online or to be known among our members.
- Your current email address (not for publishing).
- Would you be willing to support us in the future and how?
- On average, how many hours per month would you be willing to contribute, if any?
- What type of contribution would be the most enjoyable and the easiest for you?
- Suggest other people and groups whose information we should request, or who might have files related to our history, or please forward these questions to them.
- Description of you personally for publication, possibly including your interests, profession, activities, credo, vision, upbringing, philosophy, etc.
- Your past contributions to the secular community of San Diego, all forms, preferably with dates (years).
- Please send your response and attach a photograph of you for publication:
The Humanist Fellowship of San Diego, President