Date, Time and Location:
- When: Saturday, September 14th, 3 pm (3rd Saturday of every 3rd month, four times a year at 3 pm).
- Where: Balboa Park (Prado, by the Secular Outreach Booth), San Diego, California.
- Confirmations on fundamentals:
- HFSD Description: Humanist Fellowship of San Diego is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization in San Diego County, California, USA
- HFSD Mission: To be an informative and uniting resource on secular humanism for all people in the area.
- HFSD Motto: We believe in good.
- Maintain web presence - website, meetup, search engines.
- Distribute educational materials in print.
- Support Secular Humanist Outreach Booth.
- HFSD official site: humanistfellowshipsandiego.org (forwarding link: hfsd.info)
- Executive Team responsibilities:
- President: public image, web design, meetings.
- Treasurer: financial accounts, reports, PO box.
- Secretary: minutes, Agent for Service with the Secretary of State.
- Board Director responsibilities:
- Participate in meetings four times a year, RSVP 2 weeks prior.
- Respond to the HFSD email thread within 2 weeks of the name mentioned by "reply to all".
The title of the email is "HFSD Communication" - keep checking for your name mentioned.
- Members: HFSD membership contribution is $25 annually.
To oin, please send a short introduction letter after the payment.
- Current issues:
- John: PO Box payment, PayPal (email and name), bio and photo to publish in first person.
- Doug: Minutes on the cloud storage, reporting to the State.
- Rob: Table cover (I'll bring a round one) and setup, printing, Spanish translation (?), groups on Meetup, Booth updates to website (direct or embedded).
- Wilfredo: participation.
- Michael: participation.
- Debbie: story (?).
- Pins for VIP Fellows.
- Yearly report posts on the site by December (officer logins).
- Links from social profiles to the main website.
- HFSD on maps (Google Business) reviews.
- Group photos.
- Official Executive Team:
- Lena Nechet, President - public image, web design, meetings;
- John Palmer, Treasurer - financial accounts, reports, PO box;
- Douglas Wright, Secretary - minutes, Agent for Service with the Secretary of State;
- Board Directors
- Robert Hudson - Secular Outreach Director, member greetings.
- Michael McCarron, Vice-President - equipment storage and inventory.
- Debbie Allen - AHA contact.
- Wilfredo Perez - book club (unconfirmed).
- Invited Community members: Victoria Delatorre, Indra Zuno, Margaret Downey (about the event we sponsored).
Written by Lena Nechet